Thursday, June 11, 2009

Responser to Taran, Week 4

Nik B. said...

I very much agree with you. Perhaps this type of behavior is common in bars, of all places, since the attendance there has the potential to attract that type of behavior especially when the influence of alcohol is thrown into the mix. Bar behavior could easily be another blog altogether. Anyway, I think the bottom line is security. A lot of woman, and I hope I don't cause an uproar with this one, place security above other qualities in looking for men. I am speaking of the masses. However, I also feel that once women find that security, they then feel more in control of the relationship compared to the man. I think this may be referred to as a Stone Age behavior since the latent behavior has almost been claimed to be ingrained since the prehistoric era.

No comments:

Post a Comment